Aussie Author Challenge


I have decided to join the Aussie Author Challenge for 2015. Hosted by Book Lover Book Reviews the Aussie Author Challenge asks bloggers to commit to reading a certain number of books by Australian authors. Although the challenge is in its sixth year, this is the first time that I have taken part. I have decided that the Wallaroo level suits me best, "Six novels, at least two by female authors, two by male authors and at least two authors that are new to you, fiction or non-fiction at least two genres." 

(And no, I'm not choosing Wallaroo just because I love the name.)

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy discovering some new Aussie books and authors along with me over the course of 2015. (Don't forget to head over to Book Lover Book Reviews to sign up for the challenge!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself