Video: Tom Houghton by Todd Alexander

Today, I am sharing a video for an upcoming book release, Tom Houghton by Todd Alexander, which will be published by Simon and Schuster Australia in October. I had not heard much about this one, which is unsurprising, considering that one, it will not be released for a few months yet, and two, because I've been rather busy in my personal life of late and much book news seems to have passed me by. Anyway, last week, I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Tom Houghton and I was immediately intrigued by the concept--of a boy who is bullied, and the brilliant way he tries to escape from that via his love of film. The trailer for this book is quite intriguing as well ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself